Finding the perfect wedding dress is no easy feat. And these days, there's no shortage of drop-dead-gorgeous bridal gowns. And while your wedding day look should be timelessly beautiful, don't be afraid to incorporate an on-trend touch.
Take a look at 7 of the hottest trends for 2012 wedding dresses:
1. Sleeves: Flutter, cap, three-quarter length and more, 2012 dresses are billowing with sleeves. This trend is especially great for brides who're slightly self conscious about their arms or shoulders. Find all the details on sleeved wedding dresses HERE.
2. Illusion Fabric: Show a little skin without revealing too much in a dress featuring sheer illusion fabric. In 2012 collections, we're seeing deep sweetheart necklines veiled with higher cut illusion necks, and illusion sleeves (from spaghetti to full length) adorned with Swarovski crystals.
3. Feather Applique: Bridal designers are currently mad about feathers, the IT applique for 2012 dresses. From short wedding reception dresses with dainty feather trims, to ultra glamorous ball gowns dripping with fluffy white plumes, a feather-adorned confection just might be for you.
4. Beyond White: 2012 brides are asking for color! Soft pinks, blues, blushes and nudes will be floating down more white aisle than ever before. And it's a whimsical trend perfect for fairytale brides.
5. All-over Lace: A trend possibly inspired by the top portion of Kate Middleton's royal wedding dress, you can't go wrong with an elegant all-lace gown. This style is absolutely timeless, but not the most budget-friendly of the trends.
6. Translucent Shimmer: Metallics have been hot for quite some time now, but 2012 dresses are sparkling in a whole new way. Translucent beads, sequins and crystals peek out beandasdjbhkajd