When it comes to dreaming up the perfect wedding reception centerpieces, creativity is key! Especially for brides planning on a budget.
So to help you stay inspired every step of the way, we've rounded up 12 of our favorite outside-the-box centerpieces spotted in NYMag's Wedding section. And below, some of the non-blooming accents used to create these swoon-worthy arrangements (definitely worth considering for your I Do's)...
- Manzanita branch
- Reindeer moss, sheet moss
- Echeveria (a gorge succulent type)
- Bullbrier vine, umbrella fern, wheatgrass
- Stencil ribbon
- Mushrooms, citrus, berries
- Waterproof LEDs
- 120-mm. and 30-mm. film
- Freshwater pearls, feathers, ceramic/glass drawer pulls
- Sea urchin, sea barnacle, seashells, sand
Any outside-the-box centerpiece accents you'd add to the list above? And... which creative wedding reception arrangement is your absolute fav?