Special to OneWed by Kara Horner of TheManRegistry.com
Skip the cheesy ball and chain set and veil and treat the bride or groom to a single night out they won’t soon forget. Whether you’re hosting a destination bachelor or bachelorette party in Sin City or at the watering hole next door, celebrate in style with these fun party gear picks....
- Keep tabs on your drink during the bachelor party with these Something Blue Groom & Groomsmen Wedding Party Bottle I.D. Tags, which serve as a keepsake long after the party’s over.
- Treat cigar aficionados to this stainless steel Personalized Stainless Steel Cigar Case/Flask combo, which holds one cigar and 1.5 oz. of his favorite libation.
- Let the bride shine with this cute handmade Wire Bride Tiara during the bachelorette party.
- Need to sneak in a flask? The Reef Dram Flask Sandal conceals your drink of choice while on the go.
- Love microbrews? Host a beer tasting bachelor party with help from this Microbrew Beer Bucket Gift Basket, which offers a selection of six popular microbrews and snacks, such as mixed nuts and pretzels, tucked inside a galvanized bucket.
- Bring on the party shots with this Personalized Island Shot Glass Quartet, perfect for the bachelorette party. Each 2.5-ounce shot glass can also be personalized with a single initial.
- Perfect for the bachelor party and tailgating this fall, these Bottle Opener Sunglasses are equal parts stylish and functional.
- Let the ladies drink in style at the bachelorette party with this set of 6 monogrammed stemless wine glasses.
Which gift idea do you love most? Sound off below!