- First there was Kate Middleton and her Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen royal wedding dresses. Kate was the epitome of a classic, timeless bride.
- Next, we saw Kim Kardashian's extravagant I Do's, complete with three custom-designed Vera Wang bridal gowns. Sadly, we know how Kim's fairytale ended... but if nothing else, her over-the-top nuptials made entertaining fodder for the wedding obsessed.
- Finally, we have something for all the Twi-hards out there, in the form of some bridal style eye candy. Twilight's latest blockbuster, Breaking Dawn, has hit the silver screen, and the first Bella wedding dress, designed by Alfred Angelo, has arrived!
- The Twilight-inspired sleek mermaid gown with long sleeves and a sheer, lace back retails for just 800 bones! And no matter how thin or curvy a bride you are, you won't be left out in the cold because Alfred Angelo offers the Bella dress in both regular and plus sizes. You can't beat that!
- What do you think of the Bella wedding dress? Is it just your style or not for you? If you're a Twi-hard die hard, please share this post on Facebook or Twitter!