If you're familiar with OMG I'm Getting Married, you already know that this bridal blogger, Alexis, knows her stuff! She dishes chic, sophisticated and unique wedding inspiration daily, and tied the knot in September.
When I feasted my eyes on her gorgeous UK wedding, I could not wait to share! You can find the full scoop on all the lovely wedding details here. And below, what I love most about these incredible I Do's!
- A divine wedding dress: OMG I'm over the moon for this dramatic Vera Wang wedding dress! The rich ivory hue, fluffy textured skirt, simple strapless neckline... I could go on and on! And since a wedding dress this gorge is more than enough, Alexis stuck with one gown, but added a sophisticated black sash for the wedding reception.
- Beyond black & white: Alexis and her team transformed classic black and white with bold pops and graphic prints. Golden hues were incorporated in the bridal bouquet, wedding stationery, ceremony decor and reception tablescapes, and green and teal made a beautiful appearance too!
- Bridal bob & girly head chic: To say that I'm attached to my long hair is an understatement. So I always admire ladies that have the courage to chop it off! Which makes me kinda obsessed with Alexis' sleek bob + bangs wedding hairstyle! And how adorable is her custom-made bow-adorned headpiece by Atelier Millinery? LOVE!
- Mix & match bridesmaids: One thing's for sure, Alexis was kind to her bridesmaids! Each gal wore her favorite green or teal cocktail dress, and ivory hydrangea bouquets created a modern, cohesive look.
- Understated glitz & glamour: A chandelier adorned wedding venue, luxe Vera Wang ball gown, black and white color palette and pops of gilded gold. Together, these elements could come across as untouchable and unattainable to the average bride. But this wedding is anything but! By incorporating the perfect amount of quirk and charm, the elegance of a million dollar wedding is suddenly within reach to budget-conscious brides!
What do you love most about this OMG gorgeous wedding?