Special to onewed by Lisa W. for FiftyFlowers.com
Go bold! Go Purple! If your passion lies in the color purple we’ve got a DIY wedding flowers plan for you. Using wholesale flowers and spending less than $550 you can decorate a wedding for up to 80 guests, bridal party and parents including the following:
- - 8 Centerpieces
- - Bridal bouquet with asymmetrical style
- - 2 Bridesmaids bouquets
- - Groom boutonniere
- - 2 Groomsmen boutonnieres
- - 2 Moms mini bouquets
- - 2 Dads Boutonnieres
Flower Packs to Order:
- 1- One purple/lavender centerpiece with height texture pack including 20 stems of Lisianthus, 20 Snapdragons, 20 Larkspur, 20 Stock, 2 bunches of Seeded Eucalyptus, and 2 bunches of Bells of Ireland)
- 2- Qty 80-100 purple freesia (freesia 'baby' is the small buds or un-bloomed heads)
- 3- Qty 100 purple irises
- 4- Qty 10 bunches (100 stems) alstromeria (Peruvian Lilies)
The total price tag for your online shopping cart at FiftyFlowers.com will be $549.96 and includes free shipping of the flowers from the farm direct to your doorstep. And remember you can expand or minimize packs depending on preference and number of guests. For a breakdown and tips on EXACTLY how to create each piece read the complete post at DIYWeddingsMag.com.
Need help planing your DIY your wedding flowers? Talk with an expert now on Live Chat to plan your DIY Wedding Flowers.