Who doesn't love a fabulous pair of shoes?? Feeling inspired by the sassy pair of Xtina pumps by Nina below, here are some of my favorite bridal heels!
For our more traditional brides-to-be, check out the white and ivory pairs in the photo below...
- From Nina: Elke LS and Quenna
- Badgley Mischka Caroline White Wedding Shoes via MyGlassSlipper.com
- Giuseppe Zanotti E224 Ivory Wedding Shoes
- Badgley Mischka Carlo White Wedding ShoesOr, if you're feeling frisky, add a splash of color (*non-traditional colored heels make for some adorable wedding photos, as the vibrant hue peeks out the bottom of your beautiful white or ivory wedding dress)...
- From Nina: Electra and Critia
- From Stuart Weitzman: Jumbo and Jardin
If you don't want to spend a bundle on your bridal heels, Nina is a fantastic option. All of the Nina pairs featured here are under $100! And for tons of fab heels, from different designers at all different price points, MyGlassSlipper.com is an amazing resource!
Which pumps, peep toes or strappy styles are your absolute favorite?