The first week in March is officially the week of The Bachelor! Jake Pavelka stunned audiences when he proposed to Vienna with a 2.7 carat Neil Lane rock... and you saw the engagement bling in all its glory right here on the Savvy Scoop!
And on Saturday, the Bachelor who came before Jake, Jason Mesnick, wed Molly Malaney, the gal he didn't pick on the final episode of his Bachelor season. Their nuptials will be broadcast for all to see on Monday, March 8. Will you be tuning in?
Well, we've got a little sneak peek of what you can look forward to on Monday. And... the inside scoop on the platinum Neil Lane jewelry that adorned Molly on her wedding day! Here's the rundown...
• Platinum and diamond wedding band set with 51 round diamonds
• Platinum and diamond cascading necklace with 200 round diamonds (65 carats)
• Platinum bangle with white and natural fancy pink diamonds (25 carats)
• Platinum and pear-shape diamond earrings (6 carats total)
• Platinum and diamond hair pins (20 carats total)
If my math is right, that's 116 carats of dazzling diamonds, not including the wedding ring or wedding band! And, I must admit, I LOVE the Monique Lhuillierwedding dress Molly selected. Thoughts on the bling and the dress?
Engagement Rings and Wedding BandsDesigner Wedding DressesCeleb Wedding News