By Anna Brady,
Published Sep 10, 2009
Mark your calendars Savvy Scoopers! To celebrate the marriage of Wedding Planning & Social Networking, we're hosting a Twitter Launch Party (just follow #preparty) for our FABULOUS, first of its kind site WeddingPreParty.com
! That's right! Aug 5 from 9 to 10pm EST live on Twitter
. We'll have AMAZING prizes to give away, an unbelievable panel of wedding experts to answer your questions, and even a wedding you can crash
to see Wedding Pre-Party in action
How to Win:
Choose any and all of the options below. And let us know in the comments what ya did!
1. RSVP below using Mr Linky
2. Crash our wedding
, register with OneWed and leave us a Toast
3. Tweet about OneWed's Wedding Pre-Party & Twitter party
4. Blog about OneWed's Wedding Pre-Party & Twitter party
5. Become a Fan on Facebook
6. Follow us on Twitter
6. Answer or ask questions during the Twitter party
7. Visit the blogs of our expert panel & come back and comment
8. Let every engaged couple, single friend looking for love, wedding vendor, wedding party member know about Wedding Pre-Party!
The fab prizes:
(1) Clarisonic Plus Sonic Skin Cleansing System
for “beautiful wedding photograph-worthy skin”
(1) Stone Pendant Necklace from Susan Hanover
for your “something blue”
(1) Quartz Drop Earrings from Susan Hanover
for your “something blue”
(5) Quilted Clutches with Stila Cosmetics from Dessy
“an excellent bridesmaid gift”
(1) Simplehuman shampoo and soap dispenser
for “your new shared bathroom together”
**and when you leave a comment you'll be entered in our weekly Savvy Steals
And the even more fab expert panelists!
-Jaime, It’s A Jaime Thing
: I'm a wedding blogging, high-heel wearing, dark chocolate loving, red wine drinking Chicago girl who loves to plan, create, try to inspire & make people smile!
-Chris, The Man Registry
: TheManRegistry.com is an online resource for grooms and is the internet leader in wedding advice for men. The centerpiece of the website is a specialized wedding registry featuring wedding gifts tailored toward grooms.
-Dana, The Broke-Ass Bride
: The Broke-Ass Bride chronicles one bride’s pursuit to rock her wedding without rocking her bank account. By trading on her talents, using innovative planning and negotiation tactics, and pioneering the concept of Bride$hare
, Dana managed to plan a wedding worth over $20,000 more than her budget.
-Terrica, Fabuluxe Events
: Believing that every bride deserves to be beautiful, confident and fabulous on her wedding day, she infuses her brand with her couples' personality to create event experiences of a lifetime.
And, of course, our lovely host @ResourcefulMom
of SiteWarming Party
So, join us Wednesday, August 5th from 9 to 10pm EST on Twitter
as OneWed, Savvy Scoop and our wedding experts throw a WeddingPreParty.com Launch Party! Let’s get this party started!