Santa Barbara wedding by Willa Kveta Photography
, a Best of 2009 & Best of 2010 OneWed.com wedding pro
This California wedding was definitely one of the most relaxed and flawless I Do
's I have ever shot! Jay and Jamie are two of the nicest people and were so much fun to work with! Their Santa Barbara wedding was a gorgeous event on a perfectly summer day!
I adored the elegant yet casual vibe infused throughout Jay and Jamie's nuptials. The bridesmaids' navy blue dresses
looked stunning behind their bright coral rose bouquets. Jamie wore a lovely ivory wedding dress
, stylish Kate Spade peep-toe heels and a classic wedding hairstyle
-a chic chignon finished with a light purple flower. The groomsmen wore funky nautical-themed socks, navy slacks and grey v-neck sweaters. The look was laid-back California chic at its finest!
I'm always blessed to work with such incredible people and even after so many years of shooting weddings, I still get teary eyed at the ceremony
or the reception toasts, and always feel a true fondness for the couples that I photograph! It's an honor to be a wedding photographer
and capture such special moments in couple's lives!!!
• Wedding Photography: Willa Kveta Photography
• Wedding Planner & Florist: Ariel Yve Design
• Wedding Linens: La Tavola Linens
• Wedding Cupcakes: Sugar Cat Studios
• Wedding DJ: Santa Barbara Wedding DJ
• Lighting & Draping: Bellavista Designs
• Wedding Officiant: Reverend Terri Cooper, M.A, MFT
• Hair & Makeup: Luna Bella