By Azure Nelson,
Published Oct 12, 2009
About OneWed's Savvy Steals Weekly Giveaway
Even if you aren’t having a destination wedding
, chances are you and your fiancé have taken a romantic beach vacation together at some time during your courtship. I’ll bet you have a lot of amazing memories from that trip, memories that will always bring a smile to your face and butterflies to your stomach.
For this week’s Savvy Steal
, we’ll give one lucky lady another beachside memory that will last forever- a beautiful Sandnames poster, created just for you and your fiancé.
Doug Palmer, founder of SandNames.com
, resides in beautiful Santa Barbara, and will head out to the beach (armed with nothing more than a bamboo stick and a camera) and carve the name and wedding date of our Savvy Steals winner in the sand (her name, along with her groom's name, of course!). He’ll snap a beautiful photo of the scene, with gorgeous crashing waves in the background, and turn this into a one-of-a-kind poster that will last forever.
So, whether you are a beachcomber at heart, or just love the tranquility and romanticism of the beach, you don’t want to miss this fab Savvy Steal!
To win this week's Savvy Steal...
• Register on OneWed.com (US residents only please)
• Make sure you comment using your registered name.
• Write an informative comment on any Savvy Scoop blog post this week; you may comment on as many blog posts as you wish to increase your chances of winning!
• We hope that reading and commenting is part of your daily routine, but we want to share the love, so you can only win one prize per month.
• Only comments before 12 pm CST on Friday, October 16th will count, so get your comments in before this deadline!
• We'll randomly select from all entries by 5pm CST on October 16th
Best of luck, Savvy Scoopers!!