Confused about how to upload photos directly to your vendor listing? Fear not, we’ve created a handy-dandy step-by-step guide.
Read on, get uploading, and your images could be featured in our Wedding Planning and Inspiration iPad App or front and center on our homepage!
Step 1. Log in, head to your Vendor Dashboard, and click the Listing tab. This is the where the photo uploader tool can be found.
Step 2. Click "Select One Or More Photos"
Step 3. Choose the photos you want to upload by highlightings their files.
- Macs users hold down the Shift+Command keys while you click on the files you want
- PC users hold down control while you click on the files you want
Make sure the photos you select meet the editorial guidlines below!
Step 4. Be patient! Your photos are uploading, but they will take a minute. Don’t refresh the page or try to upload them again. When the uploading is finished thumbnails of each photo will show on the page.
BEFORE you click publish add tags and categories!
Step 6. Add relevant categories and tags by clicking the “Edit Categories and Tags” button below each photo.
Step 7. What tags and categories do I add?
- The category for each photo is pre-selected based on your vendor listing category (I.e. Photographers, Florists). If the category pre-selected doesn't reflect what's pictured in the photo, just edit the category and choose a new one. We suggest a minimum of one, maximum of two, categories per photo.
- Tags should be your primary focus, but don't go overboard! For example, a photo of a bride and groom cutting a large wedding cake technically has a cake, tux, and wedding dress showing. But, the primary focus is the cake (and the Reception setting) so the tags wedding dress and tux are irrelevant.
Step 8. Click the "Publish Photos" button to save your photos. You will be taken to your live listing where the photos will be shown as a part of your portfolio!
Step 9. What if you want to edit a photo? First delete the photo from your vendor portfolio using the steps below:
- To delete a photo go back to the Listing Tab and scroll down til you see your uploaded photos
- Check the “delete” box so it is highlighted blue
- Then submit the changes
Next, repeat the upload and tagging steps!
This is also how you pick your primary image, just click the "This is my primary image" button. Then submit the change.
Step 10. Take a look at your live vendor listing to view the gorgeous portfolio of images you uploaded using the steps above.