Yesterday, Billy Folchetti of Luxe Life Events
took us through how to design a winter wonderland wedding
. Today, Melissa of Simply Perfect by Melissa
follows up with tips on bridal style, wedding stationery, and reception cocktails
for your winter wedding!
-Winter Wedding Bridal Style-
Wedding Dress Silhouette
- the full ballgown wedding dress
is perfect for a winter wedding.
- chose a dress in a heavier material, like Satin or Dupioni.
Stay Warm With
- a sleeved wedding dress, a chic bolero or faux fur.
-Winter Wedding Bridesmaid Style-
Bridesmaid Dress Hues
- rich colors like deep plum and midnight blue are lovely choices, as are silvers, greys, and ivories.
-Winter Wedding Stationery-
- impress wedding guests
with letterpress invites printed on heavy cardstock.
- to create a lifelike winter wonderland and make a serious statement, have your invitation etched on acrylic.
-Winter Wedding Cocktails-
- soak cranberries in a liquor (like Grand Marnier), and then muddle with whiskey. Add cranberry juice, simple syrup, a squeeze of lime, and garnish with a few unmuddled cranberries.
What other fab winter wedding ideas do you have in mind?
We want to hear from you, savvy brides!