What type of flowers are those? The are stunning and their stalks are so interesting.

2 years, 11 months ago by John Scrofano - Reply

Those beauties are called Billy Balls! They look great in a variety of different bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonnieres.

2 years, 10 months ago by Azure Nelson - Reply

You might also like:

Join Us



Copyright © 2001-2016 OneWed Inc. All Rights Reserved.