There are few events in life that are more highly anticipated and more joyful than a wedding! It is a special day to share with the family and friends that mean the most to us. Performing weddings is my passion! As a non-denominational wedding minister, it is my joy to help you create a wedding ceremony is as unique and wonderful as you are. Gone are the days of the “cookie cutter” wedding. Together, we will design your ideal ceremony.
* an officiant who respects your beliefs and lifestyle;
* a wedding minister who honors your wishes and desires;
* someone who is open to new ideas, easy-going, and flexible;
* a wedding officiant who is caring, professional and dependable;
* a minister who believes your ceremony should be about your beliefs and feelings;
* an officiant who officiates your ceremony with confidence and grace.
Wedding officiant make you comfortable? Why or why not?
We felt very comfortable. Lisa has a relaxed, calm demeanor.
What did the officiant or clergy add that was unexpected?
We had an outdoor ceremony on a relative's deck. Lisa stood slightly below us, in front, so the guests could see us better.
How did you personalize your wedding ceremony?
Included my now step-daughter in ceremony. Lisa wrote some special vows for me to say to both my wife and step-daughter that made it very personal.
Favorite wedding ceremony comment from guests?
One of my best friends has asked Lisa to do his wedding ceremony because he loved the way it was done. A relative has asked Lisa to do their vow renewal. Several guests commented on the fact that the additional vows for my stepdaughter were a beautiful addition to the ceremony.