Based in South Florida, portrait photographer Rosie Hernandez is the main shooter/storyteller behind the lens while her husband, Jeff focuses in capturing detailed emotions.
Their approach to wedding photography can be described as a combination of candid and portrait style through a unique and up-to-date sense of creativity.
"We are people's persons. We put ourselves on all our clients shoes at the time of showing who we are and what we can do for them. Going the extra mile is well-worth it, and we do it all the time.
We know you have an endless amount of local photographers to consider... what does it set us apart?
What it is important to you matters to us.
During your wedding day, our goal is to capture the essence of it, from breathtaking moments to fun spontaneity and every emotion in between.
Attention to you and your loved ones will be given at all times, we will be constantly looking for the best angles and photo opportunities.
We commit to provide an enjoyable photographic experience, the one to be remembered... and then some." - Rosie and Jeff
What’s our style? We enjoy being the fly on the wall, capturing unique and unforgettable moments while you and your loved ones enjoy each other. Our goal is to tell your story through our images.
- For 2011, we are offering from 6 to 12 hours packages starting at $2,000.00
- Final charges vary depending on your specific needs = amount of hours.
- ALL PACKAGES include timely fashion delivery (within 14 days after your big day) of CD with final high res edited images (with “Right to Print” for your personal use) and an online private gallery.
- A sneak peek of your best moments will be available within 48 hours.
Have in mind these products have a value of not less than $500.00 everywhere else.
- Through this virtual album, you, your family and friends will be able to review all final edited images, purchase Kodak Endura prints and download digital files of your favorite photos, right from the comfort of your keyboard.
- We use only the best available Nikon/Canon photographic gear, main and backup equipment.
- We calibrate our monitors every other week to make sure the images/colors you see online match with the tangible prints.
- Coffee table books, Photo Albums, Thank you notes, canvas, etc. are available upon request and extra charge.
Sample products will be available during our in-person consultation.
Birthday Parties, Religious Celebrations, etc. packages are available upon request.
We are easy to work with so feel free to visit our “contact form” and let us know what type of event you are looking for to get covered and desired date.
For obvious reasons I can’t post every single image I take but if you want to see a couple of entire weddings contact me and I will make it available to you. – Rosie
We will go back to you within 24 hours.
NOTE: we carry a $1M liability insurance required by most of the local venues.
We believe in the power of ‘green’ keeping all our products and services as eco-friendly and affordable as possible.
90% of our communication with potential and current customers is done electronically: email, FB, Twitter, Skype and FTP – paperless operation.
All our packages include access to download digital files of your final images to avoid printing of pictures that are not going to be framed. No prints, no problem!