Dream Wedding Designers will take the stress out of the planning for your big day. Our Wedding planners will design your wedding to suit your individual style and taste. We are dedicated to professionalism and structuring weddings within our clients' budgets. We only book one wedding per weekend to
How did wedding planner make your day special?
Overview:The top 10...11 things these coordinators did wrong:
1. Threatened to cancel my contract 5 days before my wedding because of a miscommunication between the 2 coordinators and delivering different promises to me never she was wrong even after I forwarded an email from her partner.
2. Didn't start working with me until a week after my contract start date.
3. Showed up an 1/2 hour late to my wedding to setup
4. Wore jeans capris, tank tops, a baseball cap, and had exposed cleavage and thongs every time the bent over to pick something up. (the entire wedding)
5. Was rude and nagged me while getting dressed and taking pictures.
6. Did not coordinate the wedding I had to have a maid of honor to tell the DJ's to announce the events. If I hadn't I don't think we would have ever had a cake cutting, garter toss, bouquet toss, or first dance. (they were no where to be found I had to have people go get them)
7. Broke my alter vase and never mentioned it to me my husband had to fix it.
8.Didn't setup or pass out all the decorations I spent time and money on.
9. Was not knowledgeable and we basically coordinated our wedding at rehearsal they seemed really confused.
10. Left my wedding an hour before it was over didn't coordinate the exit.
11. Hid out in the A/C the entire event.
The reviews on these coordinators must have been by family and friends. I hired Rita and Irene for my DOC and was 100% disappointed. I meet with them almost a year before my wedding and kept in touch. They were suppose to start planning April 29th as mentioned in the contract. I contacted them and they told me we are out of the state we will meet at your venue on May 3rd. I didn't mind, May 2nd came and the canceled our appointment and decided to meet further south from Boca.
I agreed to the new date and location. Then they tried to changed it again. I resisted, so finally we met. Rita told me that they would need help moving the chairs from the ceremony area to the reception area. I said ok we will ask the catering company.
The catering company wasn't able to help so I told her we have 2 guys that are guest that was willing to help. After securing the 2 guys I get an email from Irene telling me that they don't move chairs at all. I said odd cause Rita and I already agreed on you all helping to move the chairs. She told me I was wrong and Rita didn't mean that. Rita confirmed in an email that I replied on so that Irene could see that she did agree to help move chairs yet the neglected to agree to do it.
Long story short Irene tried to cancel my contract 5 days before my wedding because her and Rita gave me 2 different answers about the chairs.
They got to my wedding for setup an 1/2 hour later than they agreed to get there. They broke a vase for the alter setup...didn't setup up all the decoration I spent money on. Neglected to pass out the children activity books I spent hours working on. Didn't set up the sand ceremony right. They nagged my like crazy while getting dressed.
To add insult to injury Irene wore jean capris to my wedding and a baseball cap. Really? Who does that?
Then they were no where to be found the entire wedding. Their job is to keep me on track and make sure that the agenda is on schedule. I had to send someone to get them to tell the DJ to announce the cake cutting, garter toss, and bouquet toss. They were hanging out in the A/C inside of my venue when my wedding was outside.
The worst part of it all is that the contract was until 11pm they left my wedding before it was over at 10pm. When I specifically asked them to organize my sparkler exit.
This was by far the worst vendor that I had and I would stay far away from them if you want your day to go smoothly.
Useful suggestions, tips, wisdom your planner offered?
None, they literally didn't interact with me at all just nagged me by the lack of help.
How the planner reduced your inner-Bridezilla?
The didn't they heighten it, from nagging me while getting dressed to complaining in front of guest that we were taking to long to take pictures.
The had on street attire, tank tops, jeans and baseball caps.
I had to literally send someone to look for them every-time it was time to do an event. They were hiding in the A/C the entire time. Then they left my wedding early. I think they are confused between coordinating and setting up. I can tell they thought there jobs were done before the wedding even started . My wedding ended 30 minutes early and they left before my sparkler exit and didn't announce that they were leaving.
Value of a wedding planner?
The only value was the candy buffet the coordinating side was a complete waste of money.