Sean Watson Photography

Coeur d' alene
Coeur d Alene ID 83814
United States


Sean Watson is an international wedding photographer based out of Coeur d' Alene, Idaho. 40 percent of his weddings are around the world while the other 60 percent are in the local Spokane, Coeur d'Alene area. Sean's wedding collections start at $2499. Contact him now for more information.

Reviews (0)

Thanks for your review!
* Required fields

characters remaining

* Please fill out at least one of the following questions:

Browse more local vendors on OneWed.

Plan your perfect wedding.

Browse thousands of photos

Gorgeous inspiration for every aspect of your wedding

Find & book local vendors

See the venues, photographers, florists and more, near you

Save & share what you love

Browse thousands of photos and track with ideabooks

Join Us



Copyright © 2001-2016 OneWed Inc. All Rights Reserved.