Looking for affordable photography with style?
I'm an experienced photojournalist and portrait photographer, and I think you'll like my style of images. I don't do those boring, stuffy old photos, and I certainly don't spend a lot of time in Photoshop trying to make bad images look good by blurring them so much you'd think there was butter smeared on the lens. I'm a photographer, plain and simple, and I deliver amazing images that tell the story of your wedding from a viewpoint not everyone else gets to see. From Uncle Dan's touching reunion with his estranged brother, to the look in your eyes when you're reading your vows, I'm there to capture it all - with style!
* I shoot in the photojournalistic style. That means I cover your photo from every angle, capturing every moment. Posed shots are not my style, but individual and group portrait sessions are available at your request.
* You get the best images in both vivid color and high-contrast artistic black and white. You may also request to get copies of the originals for every single exposure I take.
* I offer some "alternative", fun services as well, such as unique film photography, Polaroid "photo booths" and greeting cards, and disposable cameras for your guests to use to tell their own story.
* Years of photojournalistic experience means I know how to capture the images I want.
* Best of all, I'm young, crazy, and in love with the world - just like you!