The Chapel of the Cross is located in Northwestern Hall, which was built in 1967. The brick room has the general shape of a Greek cross. Four columns of small, colored windows punctuate the walls in front and back. A permanent bronze sculpture of Christ on the cross rises among the pews. A bronze candelabra holding 7 candles hangs above the freestanding altar. Heavy stone slabs create the altar, pulpit and baptismal font. A Cassavant organ and rebuilt 1901 Steinway grand piano are located in the rear of the chapel. The chapel is air-conditioned.