Wedding Only Coverage Cost: $999(excluding travel costs)
* It includes all the things that the Full Coverage Package does minus the engagement shoot and bridal portrait session.
Full Wedding Coverage Cost: $1550 now $1349 (excluding travel costs) and including the things listed below….
* The Engagement Shoot (This is a $300 to $400 dollar value)
* Bridal Portrait Session (again another $300 to $400)
* Coverage of wedding and all wedding related events.
* DVD with high quality JPEGS
* Rights to produce your own prints
* Option of discounted professionally produced lab prints through me
* Private online gallery
* Triple redundancy backup of all photos
What was your favorite wedding photo?
Actually, there are too many to count. Brett also did our engagement photo shoot, and they all turned out incredible.
He was very good at staying out of the way, but still was able to get those incredible shots you always hope for- I have some incredible candid shots from the rehearsal that mean a ton to me, and the portraits of the wedding party and us were incredible. He was even able to capture details we didn't think about, like the food we had at the rehearsal dinner, and the flowers as they were being put together. He captured everything, even us dancing at a party after the rehearsal dinner at my house.
What was included in your wedding photo package? Albums? DVDs? Engagement pics? Two photographers?
In our wedding package, he did engagement pictures, rehearsal, reahearsal dinner, rehearsal afterparty, wedding day preparations for both of us, the pre-ceremony and ceremony, photo session afterwards, and then the reception, and we got DVD's of all the photos.
How did the photographer make you and family comfortable?
Incredibly non-intrusive, he got to know all of us and our likes and dislikes and preferences before he got started, and there are pictures to please every person.