What's the 411:
When choosing the right wedding planner for you, I'm sure there are many things you're considering; cost, level of experience, personality fit, design style and overall benefits. Your wedding day will be one of the most memorable day in your life. For my staff and I, we take this belief very seriously and find that we treat each and every wedding as if it were our own. When working with Soiréebliss! Events we strive to make wedding planning easier for you and fun for you. Here are some of the key benefits when working with us:
1. We believe getting to know you is just as important as getting to know your event. It’s a large part of our process, and allows our clients to experience the feel of a full service planner. During our meetings and continuous correspondence, we get to know you, your tastes, your style and your expectations to create a cohesive designed event.
2. We provide you guidance and direction with unlimited e-mail and telephone contact for all of our clients.
3. We offer advice and opinions during the entire planning process and organize a timeline, to ensure we know every detail, for a professionally executed event.
4. You will enjoy unlimited access to your customized Online Planning Workbook to collaborate through the message boards, continuous task list and reminders along with a source of useful planning tips and worksheets. The Online Planning Workbook is in real time and is smart phone/iPhone friendly.
5. With 10 years of experience as a professional event planner with a B.A. where I studied Interior Design, I will be able to gather your ideas to create a cohesive design for your entire wedding.
6. Based on what you described in your initial inquiry, I would recommend that you consider a custom planning package. The benefit is that the package will be specially designed around your specific needs.
Planning, Packages, Choices ...Oh My!
We have two standard pre-designed planning package (Event Day Management and Full Planning) which is the base for all of our services. I have attached our New Client Packet for your review. (Our prices are based on the size of your event, time of day, number of locations, number of hours and the number of staff needed fully execute your event.) Have you begun compiling your guest list to know the number of guests?
In many cases, you know you need Day Of services, but may not want the Full Planning package. Not to worry!! We create a custom package (Partial Planning) that is specifically designed around your specific planning needs. This allows you to tailor the package to fit you. This would also include specific tasks that are unique to you, your time constraints and worries. Our job is to make this as easy as possible for you....you're the Bride!
Let's Start Planning!
The next step in choosing a wedding planner would be to set-up an in-person meeting to discuss your wedding needs in better detail. We know it’s not as easy as comparing apples to apples when looking at the different packages. Knowing the person whom you’re going to entrust your wedding day to takes a great level of trust. For this reason, we offer a complimentary 1-hour consultation to get better acquainted in person. During the initial meet & greet, we would enjoy learning about the ideas you may have for your wedding, discuss our services and discuss how Soiréebliss! Events can help you best. Please contact us directly to schedule your complimentary consultation!
We have managed a numerous variety of cultural weddings; Nigerian, Eritrean, Jewish, Indian, Lebanese, Latin and Vietnemese weddings ranging in size from 100-800 guests.
Knowing your wedding is in the hands of an expert, that leaves you to truly enjoy the memories you are creating on such a special day.
Our services range $1600 - $8,500 - based on size of the event, # of locations, day of the week, and guest count. Call today to receive a complimentary consultation.
How did wedding planner make your day special?
She went over and beyond to make my day wonderful.
Useful suggestions, tips, wisdom your planner offered?
she suggested better linens for my venue and I am glad I went with her suggestion...it looked so much better.
How the planner reduced your inner-Bridezilla?
everything!! she handled all my vendors and setup my reception facility and....well like I said...EVERYTHING!
Value of a wedding planner?
She dealt with my stressed out wedding party and family members....not including the vendors.