Welcome to ReesieGirl Designs! Our exquisite custom designs are hand crafted using only the finest quality papers and embellishments. Each invitation is an individual expression of our clients and their special event. Unique, original, impressive, elegant are just some of the words that have been used to describe our creations. Please explore a sampling of our invitations here, but contact us to design something stunning and perfect for your upcoming event!
Style of wedding invitation? Colors? Fonts? Thanks yous?
Black pocketfold w/ silver damask, monogram and white ribbon.
Were your wedding invitations like you imagined?
Invitations arrived 3 wks late. Brandy guaranteed that they would arrive by requested date as I have many international guests. When they were finally sent, she sent a tracking # ( and claimed that they were sent) a week before she actually dropped them at the post office. Upon inspection the invitations were not as the approved sample in several ways.
1) I upgraded my response envelopes and rcvd entirely different envelopes that did not match the outer envelope.
2) The response envelopes were addressed when I asked her not to address them as they were being done by hand.
3) The colors on the front of the invitation were changed from the approved sample.
4) Outer envelope- Sent a different shape envelope than approved on the sample.
5) damask stamps on many of my envelopes were smudged.
The late delivery was stressful and problematic enough, however the mistakes with regard to the actual invitations and evelopes etc were completely unacceptable.
Additionally, Brandy agreed to issue me a substantial refund. Never sent the refund and is neglecting to respond to my emails.
I would not reccommend using this vendor.
How did the invitationers make the stationery just right?
The invitations were not as approved samples.
Best part of wedding invitations & stationary? Keepsakes?
N/A dissapointed with invitations.