I Photograph People, Not Poses....
My favorite images always end up being the ones where the people I'm photographing get to be themselves...stop worrying about posing & just enjoy themselves & each other. Wedding photography should be about telling a story of your day...the emotions & the tiny details. This is what I strive to do at every wedding....tell your story without you feeling like you have a camera in your face all day.
My Top Favorites
1. My family...I don't know what I would do without my husband...he is also my favorite second shooter.
2. An emotional groom when he sees his bride for the first time.
3. Images that envoke an emotion
4. People getting teary eyed while watching their DVD show or looking at their album. If I could support my family on this alone...I would do this for free but alas can't pay the bills with happy tears!
5. Photographing a couple/individual that tell me they are not comfortable in front of the camera & producing beautiful portraits/images & having them say they never felt this comfortable getting their pictures taken.
I LOVE being behind the camera & capturing those tiny moments...the look that's gone in a second...the dance move that made everyone laugh...and the groom's expression when he sees his bride for the first time (I know I already said that but I so love that moment). It is very important to me that the photography end of the wedding is completely stress free for the bride & groom...the photography is the last thing you should worry about.
After 4 years of living in the Atlanta area, our family decided to return to Plymouth...for me it was a return to my roots not only in family but photography as well. Afterall, this is where it all began!